Speciale Evenementen

Always wanted to be able to impress you friends and family with some authentic Italian cooking?

On this courses you will learn some of the secrets of Italian cooking, how to make a variety of simple, healthy and delicious dishes and of course you will get to eat all your creations accompanied by a glass of wine and the beautiful view onto a medieval village in the Tuscan mountains…

In April/May 2013 we are hosting a 4 Day and a 3 Day Cooking Course.

see also: http://www.artwine.co.uk/cooking-classes/cooking-courses

4 day course: April 27th – May 1st
3 day course: May 1st – May 4th
Your teacher will be Imogen McNamara, an Italian qualified sommelier who has been resident in Italy for 9 years. She has been conducting cooking classes in the Garfagnana for 4 years.
She has extensive experience of Italian, Middle Eastern and modern Australian cuisine.
Lessons vary; normally you'll cook several antipasti, pasta and a second course. Some days it will be antipasti, second course and dessert, another day you'll make fresh pasta and several sauces.

This is a fun time. Every day you'll spend 4 hours preparing, tasting, sampling, cooking and eating. There will also be visits to sample local produce and to see specialities of the region, e.g., cheese making.

Guests attending the cooking classes can stay in one of our B&B rooms. Classes will be held in the main dining/kitchen area.


v 4 night’s accommodation
v 4 dinners
v 4 breakfasts
v 1 lunch
v 2 visits
v Ingredients and Copies of recipes.

v Maximum 6 people.
v Commence 5.00 pm April 27th.
v Finish 10 am May 1st.
v Cost:€ 390 per person based on twin or double room share. Single occupancy supplement€ 80.


Saturday: 2 pm-4 pm: check-in
4.30 pm: welcome
5 pm: lesson
7.30 pm: pre dinner drink
8 pm: dinner

Sunday: 5.00 pm: lesson
8.00 pm : dinner

Monday: Visit to Bertagni cheese making at Pieve (morning).

5.00 pm : lesson
8.00 pm : dinner

Tuesday: 11.00 am. Visit to Castelnuovo and lunch at the Vecchio Mulino Slow Food enoteca.

5.00 pm: lesson
8.00 pm: dinner

Wednesday: Check out 10 am


v 3 night’s accommodation
v 3 dinners
v 3 breakfasts
v 1 lunch
v 2 visits
v Ingredients and Copies of recipes.

v Maximum 6 people.
v Commence 5.00 pm August 8th.
v Finish 10 am August 11th
vCost:€310 per person based on twin/double room share. Single occupancy supplement €60.00

Wednesday: 2 pm-4 pm : check-in
4.30 pm : welcome
5 pm: lesson
7.30 pm: pre dinner drink
8 pm: dinner

Thursday: 10.30 am. Visit to Bertagni cheese factory in the morning, maybe a stop at the Castelnuovo fruit and vegetable market.

5.00 pm: lesson.
8.00 pm : dinner.

Friday: 11.00 am Visit to Castelnuovo and the Slow Food Vecchio Mulino for lunch.

5.00 pm: lesson.
8.00 pm : dinner..

Saturday: Check-out 10.00 am.

BOOKING: Essential.
Deposit of 25% paid on booking. The remainder of 75% to be paid by the 15thApril. Early bird discount of 5% for fees paid in full by 30th March. For enquiries write to laserradibarga@gmail.com or call Pietro +39 340 127 0553 or Imogen +39 339 414 1720

Cooking classes for individuals or small groups can be organized on request from April to September. Contact Pietro or Imogen for more info.